Thursday, April 12, 2012

Who Would You Choose if Your Novel was Made Into a Movie?

First of all, I'm excited to say I'll be starting the editing process of Betrayal Bites, Book 2 in the Tales of Sydney Sedrick, Yay!!! Even more exciting is that another release date is soon in the making! Happy dancing right now.
Okay, down to business. I thought long and hard on how to connect more readers to my writing, give them a sort of 'vision' as to the characters I write about. So... I went through fun Google pics and selected pictures of who resembles my characters, take a look and let me know what you think!!!

First off is Sydney Sedrick - she's the feisty heroine in my paranormal romance series about the Selected who gets thrown into the middle of a political and violent war between the local vamps and weres. I would pick the actress Emma Stone, she so could play the part of Sydney!



Next I have to give an image for Blake, the heir to the local werewolf pack, and the wolf who insists Sydney's his life-mate - not sure of the name of the guy in the pic, but I don't think it much matters ;)



Of course I have to mention Kieran, a major player in the war as the leader of the Kenosha vampire coven:



Last but certainly not least, here's who I'd have play Andras, the Lightning demon who is a major bad guy from the Underworld betrothed to another character's sister, who I'm not going to say. I can't give everything away! You'll have to read the book, and hopefully someday be able to see the movie(s). Hey, one can dream, right?

Anywho, I'd chose Alexander Skarsgard to play the big bad. He's not bad looking, that never hurts in casting an actor, but I've seen a few of his acting works and I'm attracted by his ability to draw in the calm yet intimidating and powerful presence of one who owns a great deal of influence over others. His voice and body language while acting submits exactly what I'd envision a powerful lightning demon would be like.

7 comments:

  1. Yes, Yes! Emma Stone would be perfect for the part of Sydney! Even her voice is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, thanks Darcy, I totally agree:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choices, Mandi! I agree with all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, thanks Donna :) I love her sass!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daydreaming about the cast for your characters is a lot of fun! I like Emma Stone a lot and, though I'm not familiar with the dudes you've got up there, I have to say, I quite approve of your taste in them! :-)

    Some Dark Romantic

    ReplyDelete