Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Christmas through the years...

A long time ago, well, not that long ago, I remember being in elementary school, barley containing myself with excitement of the upcoming holidays, being on break from school, spending time with family and friends, and of course, ripping off the wrapping paper from the presents that Santa magically delivered under my parents' tree with the reflection of the lights shining brightly against the gold and silver garland.

Now that I have my own home, Christmas tree, and being the one to magically deliver little one's items on their wish lists, I have a true understanding of the hard work that my parents went through every single holiday season - as they had five children to prepare for.

My post today is to honor all the moms and dads out there who go without sleep, brave the chaotic world of shoppers and trying to find the best deals, and making sacrifices to make sure that their little ones receive that special gift and enjoy the laborious meal their parents prepared.

Merry Christmas everyone! Have a safe and happy holiday season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment